Partner, Addleshaw Goddard LLP and R3 Vice President
Dual qualified in England & Wales and Scotland, with 23 years’ experience in all aspects of business restructuring, recovery and insolvency cases, recent highlights including:
- Advising Moorfields Advisory, as administrators of the UK shopping centre assets of Jersey registered FREP (Belle Vale) Ltd, FREP (Ellesmere Port) Ltd, and FREP (Knowle) Ltd
- Advising private equity and distressed refinance restructuring specialist Cable Capital Partners on the administration funding of chemical plant demolition and site remediation of Avara Avlon Pharma Services Ltd (in administration)
- Acting for the Administrators of Penman Engineering Ltd, one of the largest employers in Dumfries, and designer and manufacturer of specialist hi-tech security and armoured vehicles
- Experience in leading on numerous environmental related insolvencies, including The Scottish Coal Company Ltd (in liquidation), Administration of Northburn Industrial Services Limited (waste manager of 80% of Scotland’s waste oil product), Liquidation of Doonin Plant Limited and Administration of Oran Environmental Solutions Limited
- Acting for major US funds on recoveries of corporate and personal debtor and personal guarantee secured and unsecured recoveries in England and Scotland
Author for LexisPSL’s Scottish Restructuring & Insolvency corporate insolvency content.
Tim is qualified in England and Wales, and Scotland, having practiced in Leeds and Manchester for over 16 years, and Scotland since 2012 as a registered Foreign Expert until admission as a Scottish solicitor in August 2019.
Tim is a full member of R3 – Association of Business Recovery Professionals; R3 Council Member for Scotland, Chair of the R3 in Scotland Regional Committee, and member of the R3 Scottish Technical Committee.